Experienced Dental Malpractice Attorneys – File Your Claim Here
Hardly everyone we know likes going to the dentist. However, due to modern diet, the ravages of aging and other undiagnosed conditions, many people find themselves needing to go to the dentist in order to get a filling, root canal, or just a fresh pair of veneers or teeth in order to step out into the world in style. A great smile starts with healthy teeth, and modern dentistry has advanced so much to the point where it is virtually painless to have a dental procedure done. That said, dental errors happen all the time, and dental malpractice is something that exists in order to help affected victims get the justice and compensation they deserve. It is vital to understand that you as a patient have the legal right to hold a dentist or hospital accountable if a negligent act caused you distress and health complications that are compensable under law.
Are you looking for a best dental malpractice attorney? The experienced dental malpractice lawyers at McCready Law have over 90 YEARS of combined legal experience helping individuals just like you get the justice and compensation they deserve. Please call our dentist malpractice lawsuit attorneys NOW at (773) 825-3605 to learn more about your legal options for compensation. What makes us different is that not only do we have extensive trial experience, but we also have malpractice insurance which is needed in some courts and jurisdictions as it will best help protect the rights and compensation of clients represented. We work on contingency fee basis, so there are NO UPRFONT COSTS when you contact us about your claim. Wherever you are in the country, we can help: if you were injured by the negligent actions of a dentist, please call us NOW at (773) 825-3605 to learn more.
Here are some of the most common reasons why patients file dental malpractice lawsuits:
- Failure to take a comprehensive and accurate medical history prior to a dental procedure
- The over administration of anesthesia causing respiratory distress and other complications
- Failure to get informed consent prior to the procedure
- Inappropriate touching or sexual advances
- Failure to treat underlying health conditions or refer a patient for the same prior to procedure
- Failure to have the needed license to perform certain procedure
- Not administering follow-up care
Dental malpractice can leave you with the following complications:
- Systemic infections that can lead to sepsis
- Permanent loss of teeth
- The development of abscesses that recur and are hard to treat
- Permanent loss of senses such as taste
- The development of temporomandibular joint disorder or TMJ
- Nerve damage that could become permanent
Experienced Dental Malpractice Attorneys – Call Us Today!
In order to file a dental malpractice lawsuit, it is vital that you prove with us as your dental malpractice lawyers that you had a doctor patient relationship with the doctor as this will establish something called duty of care. The breach of this duty of care due to negligence leading to your suffering compensable injuries will form the crux of your lawsuit. Need to learn more about the potential compensation you can recover by filing a dental malpractice lawsuit? Please call us NOW at (773) 825-3605 to learn more. Thanks, and we look forward to helping you.