Experienced Injury Lawyers in Streamwood, Illinois – More Inside
Streamwood is a small village and suburb of Chicago which was founded in 1957. It has since then grown to become a desirable place to live in, as well as a great place to raise kids and retire in. it is accessible from Chicago via major highways such as Route 59, and Interstate 90. In addition, it is an ideal place in which to start a business given the reasonable office space rents and the over 39,000 people that call this place home. Located in Cook County, it is one of the safest places to live in Illinois given the low crime rates, making it a family-orientated village that’s only a short commute from Chicago. In addition, it is 100 percent urban, meaning that you’ll always have something to do with the abundant of stores and restaurants at every corner. The diversity that you’ll find in Streamwood, Illinois can only be matched by the friendly faces and kind people that call this Chicago suburb home.
Are you looking for a personal injury lawyer in Streamwood, Illinois? If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, suffered a traumatic brain injury, was a victim of medical malpractice at any Streamwood Illinois hospital, or would like to join a class action lawsuit in Illinois, we can help. McCready Law is a nationally-renowned, highly rated personal injury law firm whose dedicated injury attorneys in Illinois have over 90 YEARS of combined legal experience. We are prompt, friendly and offer FREE legal consultations for first time clients. If you’d like to know the true value of your personal injury claim in Illinois, please call us at (773) 825-3605 to speak with a Streamwood, Illinois injury lawyer at NO COST to you.
Here are some of the reasons why you should our Streamwood injury lawyers:
- We have litigated over 70 lawsuits and counting
- We have recovered over $30 million for clients in just two decades, and counting.
- We are bilingual (se habla Espanol)
- We are prompt, reliable and answer all emails, calls and messages immediately
- Your claim is handled by a real injury attorney, and not a paralegal
- We are not afraid to litigate cases to trial, unlike most law firms
- We accept all cases: no case is too big, or too small
- We always update clients on the progress of their cases when they ask for it
- We maintain adequate levels of malpractice insurance
- We are highly rated by the BBB
- Past clients rate our services as being “very satisfied” or “satisfied”
- Our attorneys bring to the table over 9 DECADES of legal experience
Experienced Injury Lawyers in Streamwood, Illinois – Call Us Today!
It is important to note that proving fault is one of the key foundations of personal injury law. To this end, you want to make sure that all evidence is preserved so you have a fair shot at winning your personal injury lawsuit in Illinois. This includes getting in touch with an attorney immediately you get injured and not waiting, as evidence can be lost or even tampered with. Ready to speak with one of our personal injury lawyers in Streamwood, Illinois? Please contact us NOW at (773) 825-3605 to speak with someone at no cost to you. We look forward to serving you.