Federal Workers’ Compensation Claims – Do This First

As an injured federal worker, you have the right to treatment and compensation should you experience an incident that puts your health in jeopardy at work. OWCP handles federal workers’ compensation claims in the dozens every day, and most are accepted, or are asked to have certain items clarified by diagnosing physicians before the claim for compensation is approved. As a postal worker, or an employee in any arm of the federal government, this is your inalienable right that you should take advantage of as soon as you are aware of it.

Are you looking for information on federal workers compensation claims? If you’d like to speak with a federal workers compensation attorney for FREE, please contact us NOW at 1-855-233-3002. We have experienced federal workers compensation lawyers standing by ready to provide you with information on the true worth of your injured postal worker claim, federal workers compensation schedule award procedure, and any other information you’d like to have cleared up. Call 1-855-233-3002 TODAY for your no-commitment, FREE legal consultation into injured federal worker claims.

Federal Workers Compensation Injury Reporting

First, it is important that you file your injury report immediately so as to douse any fires on the ineligibility of your claim. Call 911 to get assistance if you’ve been seriously injured, and notify your supervisor or head on over to the health office at your place of work. Next, you want to fill in form CA-1, if you sustained a traumatic injury, and form CA-2 if you contracted a disease or it was exacerbated to work conditions. Once done, keep a copy of all documents and then submit the form to the supervisor or head of department. At this time, you may contact us at 1-855-233-3002 so we can provide you with the next steps to take when it comes to seeking treatment since most doctors may not be conversant with OWCP legislation when it comes to writing up medical reports for injured federal workers.

OWCP and Injured Federal Workers

While you’re doing this, OWCP officials will be busy taking a look at your claim and making sure that there is sufficient evidence in order to proceed with it. It’s not uncommon for them to ask that you submit more information, and don’t be disappointed if they reject the claim; with a good injured federal worker attorney by your side, you can file a successful appeal.

Federal Workers Comp Doctors – Where To Start

When it comes to seeking treatment, you have the right to choose your own physician. However, working with us will help you gain access to doctors who understand the ins and outs of federal workers’ compensation and how the rating and compensation system works with regard to which part of the body or limb qualifies for what amount of compensation. An objective and to-the-point medical report is what OWCP needs to approve your claim.

Need Free Legal Advice? Call Us Today!

It is important to note that you only have 30 days from the date that you discovered your injuries to bring in your claim. If you’re reading this, stop and call 1-855-233-3002 NOW so we can help you get started immediately. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.