Sweet Desserts – Magic Cookie Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
1 1/2 cups Corn Flake Crumbs
3 Tbs. sugar
1/2 cup butter
6 oz. semi sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup coarsely ground walnuts
1 can condensed milk (not evaporated)
1) Measure corn flakes crumbs, sugar and butter into a 13×9 pan. Mix, mash into pan with back of a spoon to form the crust.
2) Scatter chocolate morsels on top. Spread coconut, sprinkle walnuts.
3) Pour evaporated milk evenly over all.
4) Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes or so.
5) Cool and cut into bars. Makes 24.