At McCready, Garcia & Leet, we feel it is important to give back to the community. After all, without the community, we would be nothing. Each month we highlight an organization or group which we support, with time or money, and we encourage you to do the same. We support a wide range of groups throughout the year, some national in scope, others may involve a fundraiser for an individual in need. We encourage you to visit these organizations and join McCready, Garcia & Leet in donating.
Cultural diversity, high-quality schools, thriving commercial districts and low crime rates don’t just happen without communities coming together to cultivate them, and that’s what the Beverly Area Planning Association (BAPA) is all about.
Although Beverly and Morgan Park are neighborhoods in the bustling city of Chicago, BAPA aims to maintain the lifestyle and values of “a village in the city.” BAPA’s strategic initiatives include:
- Enhancing commercial areas (Business Development and Support Committee)
- Supporting the maintenance of quality housing stock and advocate for racial diversity (Housing Committee)
- Advocating for strong schools, serving the best interests of the community (Education Committee)
- Serving as an information resource
- Supporting efforts to maintain a safe community (Safety Committee)
- Involving residents in BAPA (Volunteer Committee)
- Building a strong financial base (Development Committee)
We at McCready, García & Leet, agree with BAPA’s mission because we feel it is important to give back to the community.