If you’re looking for a suburban area that’s close to Chicago but has all the amenities of a large city yet is a great place to raise a family or retire in, then Carol Stream, Illinois is the place for you. Located about 26 miles away from the city, Carol Stream is famed for its affordable housing, green spaces, high quality education and a wholesome, family-oriented atmosphere. Just over 39,000 individuals call this place home, and it was ranked by CNN Money back in 2011 as one of the country’s top 100 places to live in the United States. Carol Stream was also named Jacqueline Stream not too long ago, but it has since reverted back to its original name. Located in DuPage County, it has a relatively large Asian and Latino population, making it a tolerant, diverse town that’s a great place to raise kids if you’re passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Are you looking for a personal injury lawyer in Carol Stream, Illinois? If you’ve been in an accident, were a victim of medical malpractice, know someone that suffered nursing home abuse in Illinois, were injured by a drug or a product, slipped and fell at any of Carol Stream’s fine stores, or suffered catastrophic injuries of any kind caused by someone else’s negligence, we’d love to hear from you. Please call us NOW at (773) 673-9861 to learn more about your legal options for compensation. We take on cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we don’t charge you anything until we win your case on your behalf. All initial calls are FREE, so call NOW to speak with an injury attorney in Carol Stream, Illinois.
Here are reasons why you should choose our Carol Stream injury lawyers:
- We have recovered over $30 million in compensation for our clients in just 20 years
- We respond in a timely manner to all messages, emails and calls
- Our attorneys collectively have over 90 YEARS of legal experience
- We are not afraid to litigate cases to trial, unlike most law firms
- We have successfully litigated over 40 cases to trial and counting
- We possess adequate levels of malpractice insurance, so your compensation is always safe
- We are deeply committed to helping the various local charities and initiatives
- Our staff is bilingual (se habla Espanol)
- No case is too big, or too small for McCready Law – simply give us a call!
- All cases are handled by a real lawyer from the start, and not a paralegal
Experienced Injury Attorneys in Carol Stream, Illinois – Call Us Today!
It is important to understand that time is of the essence when it comes to personal injury lawsuits. Your Carol Stream injury attorneys must have sufficient time to collect and preserve all the evidence, speak with experts who are more often than not extremely busy, file and attend court summons in a timely manner, give the opposing counsel sufficient time to respond, and all this takes a lot of time and resources. As someone who’s been injured, you don’t have the luxury of waiting. To find out more about how much you can get from your Illinois injury lawsuit, please contact our Carol Stream injury lawyers NOW at (773) 673-9861 for your FREE legal consultation. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.