Find More Useful Personal Injury Information by Visiting These Sites
Personal injury law is a broad field that includes everything from car and truck accidents to slip and fall cases. The following links will provide more useful information about this field of law.
- Take a look at this link to learn about the leading causes of truck accidents.
- The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission answers frequently asked questions about the process for both employees and employers.
- Have you been injured on the job? You are not alone. Approximately 1.3 million injuries and illnesses were reported in 2003, the majority of which were in the form of sprains and strains.
- For more information about workers’ compensation in Illinois, check out this handbook.
- The American Bar Association provides information about personal injury claims, including an explanation of lawsuits and settlements.
Do you have additional questions about your case? Call a personal injury attorney at McCready Law at (773) 779-9885 to schedule your consultation.