Sweet Desserts – Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ever
Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ever
3/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup shortening
2 1/4 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13″ pan;
2. Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat and stir in cocoa;
3. Mix in sugar and vanilla and mix in eggs one at a time;
4. Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Cool completely and cut into 2×2″ squares.