Sweet Desserts – Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ever
Our staff LOVES desserts. Every day of the week, someone brings in something they made at home. Usually by lunch, it’s gone! Cakes, cookies, muffins, pastries – you name it, we’ve made it. Oftentimes clients stop by the office and are lucky enough to grab a piece of dessert before it is all gone. Over the years, clients have asked for recipes for desserts they tried at the office. Thus, the idea of sharing a recipe each month in our newsletter. We hope you enjoy these desserts as much as we all do!
Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ever
3/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup shortening
2 1/4 cups sugar
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13″ pan;
2. Melt shortening in a large saucepan over low heat and stir in cocoa;
3. Mix in sugar and vanilla and mix in eggs one at a time;
4. Stir in remaining ingredients then stir in nuts.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Cool completely and cut into 2×2″ squares.