USPS CCA Injury – A Short Guide on How To File a Claim

FECA, or the Federal Employee Compensation Act protects all federal workers and their rights should they get injured. City carrier assistants are somewhat impermanent in their tenure as federal employees; that being said, they are afforded the same protections should they get injured by the government, as long as their injury happened in the line of duty. FECA is made possible thanks to the Office of Workers’ Compensation Program, which ensures that federal compensation runs smoothly and that claims are handled and processed as they come in.

Are you looking for a federal workers’ compensation attorney who handles CCA on-the-job injuries? Call us NOW at 1-855-233-3002 for more information on your legal options for compensation. We’ve helped hundreds of individuals just like you over the last two decades get the compensation they deserve. Call 1-855-233-3002 NOW for you free and no-commitment consultation into compensation claims for injured CCAs working for USPS.

Injured CCAs – Are You Covered?

FECA ensures that you receive wage loss and medical care compensation as long as you’ve sustained an injury to a body part that is in the injury manual provided by OWCP via your supervisor. It’s not uncommon for many CCAs to not have health insurance when they first come to work for USPS, which makes many of these individuals worry about whether they’ll receive subsidized treatment under the federal government, or if they’ll have to pay their medical treatment expenses on their own. It is important to note that, health insurance or not, you have the right to receive treatment under FECA. However, please note that you may be taken to the Postal Service’s doctor to be examined. However, you have the right to choose your treatment doctor, something we can help you with if you call us at 1-855-233-3002 for more information.

Federal Workers’ Compensation Injury Forms

If you suffered an injury during a work shift or day, ask your supervisor to provide you with the CA-1 form. On the other hand, if you suffered an illness or occupational disease, ask for the CA-2 form. For more information on how to fill in these forms, call 1-855-233-3002 and speak with our experienced and helpful federal workers’ compensation lawyer.

Need More Information? Call Us Now!

At McCready Law, we’re committed to helping you navigate the often difficult waters associated with federal workers’ compensation. To this end, we’d like to invite you to give us a call NOW at 1-855-233-3002 for your 100% free consultation to help better guide you. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.