Chocolate Cookie Icebox Dessert
INGREDIENTS Chocolate Cookie Icebox Dessert
3 boxes of Nabisco Famous
4 cups of whipping cream
3 tbsp sugar or to taste I don’t
like mine too sweet
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine the whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until
light and fluffy.
2. On a large serving platter, swirl a couple of tablespoons of whipped
cream onto the plate. This will hold the bottom cookies in place.
3. Place 8 wafers in a circle on the plate, leaving room to place 4 on top to
make a solid layer. ( see the how-to video!)
4. Top with whipped cream.
5. Repeat for another 10-11 layers.
6. Finish with whipped cream on top, then sprinkle with leftover broken
cookies. There are always broken cookies.
7. Wrap lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight until the next
8. Remove and slice carefully to serve!