Legal Help for Hotel Injuries
The country is home to some of the best hotels and resorts in the world. These hotels pride themselves in providing the best when it comes to service and comfort, and they pull out the stops to make sure you have a memorable stay. That being said, in an effort to overdo each other so they can raise their ratings and bring in more business, they may overlook one of the most important aspects of doing business in the service industry – the safety of its clients.
Are you looking for a hotel injury lawyer? Call us NOW at 1 (773) 825-3547 for more information on how we can help you get compensated. Our attorneys have among them over 70 years of experience with regard to trial law as well as negotiations with insurance companies that they would like to put to good use helping you get the compensation you deserve. The call is free, and you’re not obligated to have us take on your case at the end. Call 1 (773) 825-3547 NOW to speak with a hotel injuries attorney.
Negligence and Hotel Injuries
Accidents don’t just happen out of the blue. Over 90 percent of the time, a person’s negligence causes accidents which could have otherwise been prevented. Hotel employees and managers are required by law to make sure that the premises are reasonably safe so that guests do not get injured. Failure to do so constitutes negligence which is litigable under personal injury law.
Here are some of the most common scenarios that lead to hotel injuries:
- Slip and fall injuries due to spilled water left on the lobby floor
- The lack of a handle in the bathroom to help elderly guests safely get out of the shower
- Poorly lit stairwells causing guests to miss a step and go tumbling down flights of stairs
- Lack of supervision in the pool area leading to the drowning of young guests
- Poor maintenance of gym equipment leading to injuries while working out
- A poorly maintained or faulty facet scalding a guest with hot water
- Inadequate fencing on balconies leading to children falling off them
- Improperly affixed carpets and rugs causing people to trip and fall
- The improper arrangement of chairs causing guest to trip over furniture
- Negligent security within or outside the hotel leading to assault
Premises Liability Lawsuits
These types of legal claims fall under what’s called premises liability law. There may be more than one negligent individual which may make it possible for you to recover substantial compensation. Injuries sustain may change the trajectory of your life or make it so that you won’t be able to return to work as fast as you would like. By filing a premises liability lawsuit, you’ll be able to recover economic and non-economic damages to help pay for your hospital bills, lost wages, rehabilitation as well as ease your pain and suffering.
Need Help? Call Us Now!
Ready to speak to someone regarding your hotel injury lawsuit? Call us NOW at 1 (773) 825-3547 for your free consult. We look forward to hearing from you.