Attorney Referrals and Co-counsel Partnerships
McCready Law has always understood and appreciated the importance of strategic partnerships when it comes to personal injury cases. We believe that other firms may have a certain skill-set that we may not possess, and vice-versa. To this end, we have established numerous lawyer referral and co-counsel relationships over the years with attorneys and law firms across the country. We believe in referrals, and it’s therefore no surprise that a majority of our cases come from referrals from other attorneys and our clients. Our excellence, reputation and experience speaks for us, and we always aim for a mutually beneficial agreement which in the end benefits all parties, including the plaintiff. When we win, we want to make sure that you win as well in multiple ways.
Are you looking to establish a co-counsel or attorney referral relationship? Do you often get calls from prospective clients that you are unsure how to help? Instead of a simple “NO”, reach out to us with these cases, and we’ll help you retain the clients, learn from our expertise, and earn money from each successfully tried case. To set up an agreement, please call our offices at (773) 741-0537 and ask about the attorney referral and co-counsel opportunities currently available.
Our accomplished injury attorneys have more than 90 years of combined legal experience representing both plaintiff and insurance companies, which gives as a unique view on all things personal injury. We are currently establishing a mass torts wing which we believe will successfully represent hundreds and even thousands of drug injury victims across the country.
Here are some of our accomplishments so far:
- We have recovered multimillion dollar verdicts for previous clients
- We have collected over $30 million and counting in settlements
- We have tried over 70 jury cases to verdict
- We are persistent when it comes to settling cases
- We have sufficient malpractice insurance which makes us a safe option at all times
- We maintain a bilingual office
- We are rated A+ with the BBB
- Over 95 percent of our clients rate as being “satisfied” or “highly satisfied”
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- We offer consultations on trial preparation, negotiation and appellate strategies
- We offer objective investigative services
- We prepare all witnesses and parties for trial or deposition testimony
- We provide you with access to expert witness testimony
- We are available during any stage of the case to step in and represent your client
The benefits of establishing a co-counsel agreement or referring cases to us include:
- We are always ready to go to trial if need be, thanks to the over 70 cases we’ve taken all the way to trial and won
- Our attorneys are always participating in ongoing professional training to help us keep abreast of personal injury legal matters, making us battle-ready for any form of litigation
- We have a history of collaborative experience, which we will put to work for your client
- We provide other attorneys with the experience of learning from us and shadowing our team, helping them glean vital information and experience as they go along.
Let’s Partner Together – Referrals and Co-counsel Opportunities
Ready to refer a case that doesn’t fall within your practice specialty, or want to speak with us about co-counsel opportunities? Please give us a ring TODAY at (773) 741-0537 and let’s work together. We look forward to hearing from you.